BeInCrypto looks at five altcoins that increased the most from the entire crypto market last week, specifically from Dec. 23 – 30.
These digital assets have taken the crypto news and crypto market spotlight:
- BitDAO (BIT) price has increased by 17.17%
- OKB (OKB) price has increased by 13.75%
- Internet Computer (ICP) price has increased by 8.89%
- Terra Classic (LUNC) price has increased by 6.67%
- Lida DAO (LDO) price has increased by 6.64%
BIT is The Biggest Altcoin Gainer
The BIT price had decreased below a descending resistance line since Aug. 5. The downward movement led to a low of $0.26 on Nov. 28.
After some consolidation, the BIT price broke out from the line on Dec. 29 and reached a high of $0.38 the next day. After a slight drop, it is currently in the process of reclaiming the $0.33 horizontal resistance area.
If it is successful in doing so, it could increase to the next resistance at $0.45. On the other hand, failure to do so could send the BIT price back toward a new yearly low.