With the downward trend in the crypto market, investors in digital coins had to retrain as full-fledged traders. Many traders are trying to facilitate the trading process by using special automated programs. Such programs are called trading bots. The principle of their action is simple: buy when the price falls and sell when the rate rises. The program in the trading bot, assumes that the automated algorithm will open and close transactions only on readings, which he has set manually by the developer according to the selected trading strategy. There may be from 2-3 to several dozen such indicators, which should work in combination. Some parameters can be changed, if available in the settings.
The best such bots include Bitsgap vs Tradesanta.
Now we are going to look at the main features of Bitsgap vs Tradesanta and point out how they differ from each other and from other cryptocurrency trading bots. Further, you can make your own informed decision about using them. Continue reading to find out what these platforms have to offer you.
Supported Exchanges: Bitsgap vs Tradesanta
While TradeSanta is cloud-based, its programming is compatible to the most popular exchanges: TradeSanta works with Binance, Bitfinex, Bittrex and HitBTC, giving users access to a wide range of cryptocurrencies.
In the meantime, the robot appears to be in the process of adding to the main list of exchanges. Specifically, BitMEX, Huobi and OKEX are scheduled to be added in the near future.
Bitsgap is a one-stop cryptocurrency trading platform that lets you trade, manage portfolios, access trading bots, provide signals and more. In addition, it has integrated more than 25 major exchanges including Coinbase Pro, Binance, Poloniex, Kraken, Bitfinex, etc.
The registration process won’t take you more than two minutes; it only requires verification of your email account. Alternatively, users can connect through their Google or Facebook accounts. Moreover, Bitsgap provides a 14-day free trial in which the trader can use several features for free.
TradeSanta is one of the best tools to simplify trading for its users.
It automates the process of cryptocurrency trading. Instead of monitoring charts, users of the software can leave this task to the robot, which will also place orders.
The bot knows how to follow predetermined instructions, updating its trading. So, users of the program can not worry about missed earning opportunities while they are away, focusing on other business opportunities and important aspects of their lives. Users can be confident in making trades through a platform they trust.
TradeSanta’s interface runs in the cloud. This eliminates the need for users to install the application, which contrasts in many ways with other offerings in the trading software market.naughtycrypto.io
The main reason for the Bitsgap trading system and the advantages of grid trading is that it requires only a little market forecasting – which direction the price is likely to go in the future. That’s why it’s a great tool for beginners and regular traders alike.
But there are always some risks when you allow this strategy to be automated, especially in unfavorable market conditions. A sudden spike or drop in price can and will affect your results. To protect your investment, you can use either a stop loss or a trailing option.
One of the distinguishing features of the platform is the ability to combine the interface of the usual de-trading robots.
For example, if you pay attention to the interface of the cloud service, it will not be very different from the interface of the downloaded tools. This is great for classic daytraders who are just getting started with crypto.
The many features, settings and strategies that TradeSanta offers its clients are well reflected in its design and UI.
It won’t take much time to learn the TradeSanta cloud application if you’re already familiar with using the same kind of computer applications.
Note: The following features are part of the ready-to-use features available on the platform. They include:
- Trading – Dealers can make the most of the difference in price between two or more exchanges.
- Forex Trading Terminal – Premium tools are available to help you trade spot and futures on multiple exchanges using a single interface.
- Bots for Futures Trading – With Bitsgap, you have one of the few trading tools that allows you to create bots to trade futures.
- Alerts – watch out for any market anomalies so you can make the best trading decisions.
- Tracking Portfolio – trader can have a real-time portfolio that allows them to track their funds and earnings.
- Automatic trade bots – with Bitsgap, trading bots are pre-configured and optimized with machine learning.
- Superior security – customers connect their exchange accounts to Bitsgap using the exchange’s API keys; no deposits are ever made on the platform itself. It is never possible for Bitsgap to access customer funds. It only trades on behalf of the user. Every API order is protected by Bitsgap with high-end 2048-bit encryption for extra security.
- A demo exchange – ‘My Exchanges’ – is a display of all exchange accounts to which the user is connected via the API. The ‘Demo’ feature, on the other hand, allows the trader to practice using all the special features on Bitsgap; it helps the user to get familiar with everything the platform has to offer.
Pricing Plans & Subscription Structure Comparison
Bitsgap provides three subscription plans. All plans come with a 14-day free trial.
If you’re a beginner, we recommend you start with the Advance plan because it includes the arbitrage feature. You can get more than you pay for Bitsgap if you can successfully arbitrage.
Like other trading bots, TradeSanta offers its users different pricing plans:
- Free Bundle Free
This plan includes up to 5 free robots with an unlimited number of cryptocurrency trading pairs.
- Basic Package
For $15 a month, the total number of bots you use can be increased to 49. The rest of the features are the same as in the free package, which is the main advantage of this tariff.
- Premium Maximum Package.
As the most expensive plan, this package costs $100/month. The difference lies not only in the unlimited number of available robots, but also in the availability of support. This option is great for traders who change their strategies quickly or regularly trade a large number of digital assets.
The pricing mechanism that TradeSanta offers is competitive compared to other trading platforms. However, existing limitations on the number of bots may deter traders from subscribing to more expensive plans.
Technical support for both platforms is provided online, similar to other trading bots. On the official site you will find a live chat, which you can use at other times.
Users can contact customer support by official email at [email protected] or via telegram at any time.
Bitsgap is safe and legitimate. The team has worked hard on its trading platform.
User reviews of this service are overwhelmingly positive on Trustpilot, Google Reviews, and Reddit.
As with other trading bots, Bitsgap does not store your digital assets. Instead, they connect to exchanges via an API and issue trades for execution on the exchange .
Bitsgap uses hardware security keys/FIDO2 as a 2FA method to protect user accounts and funds. It connects to a user’s account on a supported exchange using a unique API key.
User information is encrypted with 2048-bit standard protocols and stored on a secure network protected by a firewall.
Not inferior to other platforms, TradeSanta connects to exchanges through an API. It doesn’t manage your funds directly and has no access to withdrawals unless you give it permission. Santa crypto bot can even recommend that you provide a restricted API to not withdraw funds from your account.
With no additional permissions, TradeSanta is a safe option where you don’t have to worry about your assets.
TradeSanta also has two-factor authentication (2FA) for more security. 2FA asks for authorization confirmation on multiple devices before logging into your account with a password.naughtycrypto.io
Strategies and Profitability
As per their page on InfoRegister, Bitsgap is a successful and profitable business.
Bitsgap has predefined strategies available to traders using their bots. Users can choose any strategy based on successful backtesting results, which determine how reliable the strategy is.
TradeSanta has several built-in settings and trading strategies. Those who understand the mechanisms well can relax at this point; exactly like new users of trading bots, who can find an excellent tutorial on the site.
Some popular strategies offered by this software:
- Technical indicators. These include trade filters, volume indicators and Bollinger lines;
- Long and short orders. Tracks market trends and executes trades according to specified strategies;
- Additional orders. Allow you to buy or sell cryptocurrency if market trends do not match your expectations;
- Preset templates. Allow you to choose strategies that you can customize to your liking.
With these features, TradeSanta will be easy to use for beginners and experienced traders alike. With preset templates providing basic performance tuning for each robot, users can easily customize signals, indicators, and actions to suit their specific preferences.
Recap: Pros and Cons
Among the advantages and disadvantages you should know the following:
- Easy and fast start-up.
- Easy configuration.
- Preconfigured trading bots.
- Arbitrage capabilities.
- Market signals dashboard.
- All features in one place.
- Free package for accounts with small budgets.
- Gives 2 weeks trial with no credit card connection.
- Limited functionality of the trading bot.
- No mobile app.
Bitsgap will generate a steady stream of income regardless of market conditions. Consider additional features like stop-loss, take-profit, exit strategies and up-trailing that ensure your safety and higher ROI.
- Simple and straightforward, good for beginners and water testing.
- Free 5-day trial version, allowing you to try it out before you buy.
- Support for enough programmable parameters and easy to understand strategies and templates.
- Support for most major centralized exchanges.
- Active community in Telegram, where you can quickly find an answer to any question of interest.
- Automates cryptocurrency trading and saves a lot of time.
- You can easily scale with several different subscriptions.
- Lacks support for some major high-liquidity exchanges such as Kraken, KuCoin, Gemini, etc.
- Not suitable for arbitrage opportunities.
- No support for any decentralized exchanges.
- Does not have open source code.
Recommended from Naughty Crypto: Bitsgap vs Coinrule Comparison
If you’re just exploring the possibility of using bots for cryptocurrency trading, Bitsgap is one of the best options currently available. It was designed to be used without any special knowledge, and you can set up many bots even on the cheapest plan. However, there is a compromise: Bitsgap’s monthly fee is higher, and it lacks the social and copy trading features that would be attractive to newbies.
The experienced trader who wants to create sophisticated trading strategies is probably better off looking elsewhere.
You also now know the functionality of TradeSanta tools and it’s up to you to decide if this solution is suitable for your trading activity. We remember that no trading automatic strategy is perfect. What matters is the combination of methods, strategies and practices. If you are considering a passive income from your crypto trading, why not turn to TradeSanta? With a free trial available, you can decide on your own experience.